Arab Film Days 2024 will be held between April 10th and 14th. The programme will be announced on March 20th.
Follow the festival event on facebook to stay up to date on the latest news about the festival.
Nordisk Film Kino Vika
Open: Weekdays 16.30 - 22.00 / Weekend 14.30 – 22.00
Transport: Train, subway, bus or tram to Nationaltheatret.
Ticket categories and prices
Ticket Categories and Prices
FESTIVAL PASS: 900 kr
PUNCH CARD: 725 kr (6 uses and can be used by several people)
REGULAR TICKET: 160 kr
OPENING FILM: 175 kr
STUDENT TICKET: 130 kr
CHILDREN'S TICKET: 100 kr (Only for children up to 12 years)
Festival passes and punch cards are noe for sale. Buy punch cards and festival passes here.
How to book a ticket with your festival pass
Tickets can be picked up at the ticket counter at the cinema by showing the QR code you have received by email or at www.nfkino.no with the code that you find under the QR code.
How to book a ticket with your festival pass:
1. Select performance
2. Select the ticket category «Ordinær» and the number of tickets (only one ticket per festival pass).
In the field "Kupong", enter the code that you find under the QR code.
4. Enter your mobile number, name, and email address.
5. Complete the transaction.
6. You will receive an SMS with a link to a mobile ticket to the performance. This must be shown when entering the cinema.
How to book a ticket with your punch card
Unlike festival passes, punch cards are not tied to one person, which means you can get tickets for both yourself and a friend - or the whole family - with the same punch card.
Tickets must be redeemed in advance of each screening. It is subject to availability that screenings may sell out, so it pays to be early.
Tickets can be picked up at the ticket counter at the cinema by showing the QR code below, or at www.nfkino.no.
The procedure is as follows:
- Select the screening.
- Choose the ticket category “Ordinær” and the number of tickets (only one ticket per festival pass).
- In the "Kupong" field, enter the code that you find under the QR code.
- Enter your mobile number, name, and email address.
- Complete the transaction.
- You will receive an SMS with a link to a mobile ticket for the screening. This must be shown at the entrance to the cinema hall.
NB. If you want more tickets to the same screening, you must complete a transaction for each ticket. The tickets are not numbered, so there is no problem sitting together during the festival.
Refunds or exchange of tickets
We follow the cinemas’ guidelines for refund and exchange of tickets. See Nordisk Film Kino for further information.
There will be unnumbered seats at all our film screenings.
All the festival cinemas are wheelchair accessible. Contact the Nordisk Film Kino directly if you have any questions.
All films screened digitally as a part of Films from the South have age limits. You can read about them on the film pages on our programme site, and on our digital platform. Information about age limits in general can be found at Medietilsynet.
Most films at Arab Film Days are subtitled in English. You can find information about each film’s subtitles on the film page on our program site, and on our digital platform.