Tickets and Festival Passes
Arab Film Days 2024 will be held in the period April 10 to 14. The full program will be announced on March 20.
Ticket categories and prices
FESTIVAL PASS: 900 kr
PUNCH CARD: 725 kr (6 uses and can be used by several people)
REGULAR TICKET: 160 kr
OPENING FILM: 175 kr
STUDENT TICKET: 130 kr
CHILDREN'S TICKET: 100 kr (Only for children up to 12 years)
Refunds or exchange of tickets
We follow the cinemas’ guidelines for refund and exchange of tickets. See Nordisk Film Kino for further information.
There will be unnumbered seats at all our film screenings.
How to book a ticket with your festival pass
Tickets can be picked up at the ticket counter at the cinema by showing the QR code you have received by email or at www.nfkino.no with the code that you find under the QR code.
How to book a ticket with your festival pass:
1. Select film screening
2. Select the ticket category «Ordinær» and the number of tickets (only one ticket per festival pass).
In the field "Kupong", enter the code that you find under the QR code.
4. Enter your mobile number, name and email address.
5. Complete the transaction.
6. You will receive an SMS with a link to a mobile ticket to the performance. This must be shown when entering the cinema.
How to book tickets with your punch cardsUnlike festival passes, punch cards are not tied to one person, which means you can get tickets for both yourself and a friend - or the whole family - with the same punch card.
Tickets must be redeemed in advance of each screening. It is subject to availability that screenings may sell out, so it pays to be early.
Tickets can be picked up at the ticket counter at the cinema by showing the QR code below, or at www.nfkino.no.
- Select the screening.
- Choose the ticket category “Ordinær” and the number of tickets (only one ticket per festival pass).
- In the "Kupong" field, enter the code that you find under the QR code.
- Enter your mobile number, name, and email address.
- Complete the transaction.
- You will receive an SMS with a link to a mobile ticket for the screening. This must be shown at the entrance to the cinema hall.
NB. If you want more tickets to the same screening, you must complete a transaction for each ticket. The tickets are not numbered, so there is no problem sitting together during the festival.